I am so pleasantly shocked to discover that Tanya @ Wildflower Walks and Garden has nominated me for The Inspiration Blogger Award! I want to sincerely thank Tanya for this incredible honor! I really enjoy reading her blog because Tanya has such wonderful posts and some of the most loveliest photographs of flora I have ever seen.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog/
TANYA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME
1. What do you like to blog about most?
Obscure and unusual invented poetic forms.
2. What’s your favorite kind of bird?
So difficult to answer because I have so many. As a child, I was obsessed with yellow belly sapsuckers, turkey vultures, and cocks-of-the-rock, but right now I am very nostalgic for the common barn swallow.
3. How many books have you read this summer?
All the way through? I guess four, all volumes of poetry.
4. Have you been to another country? If so, where?
Never, but I do long to visit Australia.
5. What’s your favorite flower?
Probably portulaca also known as the moss rose.
MY NOMINEES are these blogs that I enjoy reading and are constant inspiration to me:
5. Roth Poetry
7. J.E. Goldie
8. Kelly Kazek
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite decade for music?
2. What is the one thing in your daily routine that you would never give up?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
5. What is the subject of your favorite daydream?
CONGRATULATIONS to the nominees! Thank you for your wonderful and inspiring blogs!